Personal data controller
Valyuz UAB, legal entity code: 304782929, Correspondence address: Konstitucijos ave. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania; Registered office address: Gedimino ave. 44A-201, Vilnius, Lithuania.
(hereinafter – the Company).
Personal data is collected on purpose for assessment of suitability of You for vacancies in the Company.
By applying to our proposed vacancy, you submit your CV and / or cover letter. For assessment of your suitability for vacancy Personal data listed below is required:)
If you think that additional information could support your application you have the right to submit such additional information or personal data to the Company. All received information will be processed according to this privacy notice.
Notice: The Company shall have the right to collect and process personal data of Candidates from public sources.
Personal data transmission
Your personal data is not transmitted to any third parties unless you have given prior permission to the Company or you have asked to transfer your personal data in writing.
Purpose of Personal data processing
Your personal data is processed:
1. for the purpose of Candidate’s assessment of suitability for vacancies in the Company;
2. In order to offer a job vacancy in the future.
Retention period of Personal data
1. When the consent of Candidate has not been obtained – 3 months from the date of completion of recruitment process.
2. When the consent of Candidate is obtained – until withdrawal of such consent.
Rights of Candidates
1. To request to provide information about Personal data processed by the Company;
2. To request to rectify Personal data, when inaccurate Personal data concerning him or her are processed in the Company, as well as request to complete incomplete Personal data;
3. To object to Personal data processing, when processing is based on consent;
4. To restriction of personal data processing;
5. To withdraw given consent;
6. The right to Personal Data portability;
7. Th right to submit a complaint to State data protection inspectorate.
Implementation of Candidates rights
The Candidate may exercise his or her rights by submitting request to the Company via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.